Valentines Gift Guide
Valentines Day is just a few days away so if you are still struggling on a gift for your special someone that isn’t the standard of flowers and chocolate you’re in luck, I’ve found a few gifts that are perfect for any Disney fan in your life.
1. Star Wars Droids Bouquet – I mean these are just too cute. Who needs to a bouquet of flowers when you can get a bouquet of adorable droids?
2. Harry Potter Uniform Clutch – Any Harry Potter fan worth their salt knows what Hogwarts house they’ve been sorted into. So if surprise that gal (or guy) with a cute clutch that won’t clash with their house robes.
3. Star Wars “I Love You/I Know” Flute Glasses – We’ve all seen the iconic Luke and Leia “I Love You/I Know” shirts, rings, etc so why not add these adorable stemless glasses to your collection?
4. Mickey Mouse “LO” and Minnie Mouse “VE” Couple Shirts – Speaking of iconic couples, there is no couple more iconic than Mickey and Minnie Mouse. So grab your favorite guy or gal and rock this love(ly) shirts on your next visit to the park.
5. Star Wars Stormtrooper Executioner Backpack – Backpacks are a fashion (and Disney park) staple. This means you really cannot go wrong with giving the Star Wars fan in your this Stormtrooper backpack.
6. Donald Duck Socks – Socks seem to be a universal gift for every known holiday, so why not shake up the sock game with our favorite quick tempered duck?
7. Stackable Mug (Limited Edition) – Whether your S/O is a coffee or tea drinker, a Disney mug is a must have.